During our recent trip from Nevada to the Gulf Coast of Texas, Debra suggested a stop in San Antonio. This was my first visit to this city, and I knew nothing about San Antonio tourism or the various San Antonio must-see sites – like the Riverwalk or The Alamo.
I was thrilled that we planned our trip around visiting San Antonio, Texas. The Riverwalk in San Antonio is like nothing I could have imagined before seeing it. If you are visiting Texas and want to see San Antonio attractions while in the area, I heartily recommend visiting the San Antonio Riverwalk.
Note that parking in the downtown San Antonio area is at a premium (some historic downtown hotels do not even have parking lots). There are, however, parking garages and small lots throughout the downtown area. I would recommend bringing a small vehicle to downtown if possible (we left the van at a hotel outside of the city and drove the Toyota Echo).
I hope you enjoy this video of the San Antonio River Walk – The American Venice.
*SHOW NOTES AND RESOURCES*
– Our Camera Gear – https://kit.com/robertwitham/camera-gear
– All Recommended Gear – https://kit.com/robertwitham
– San Antonio River Walk (Two Meander) – https://youtu.be/AX7o40Be608
– San Antonio River Walk – https://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com
– The Alamo – https://www.thealamo.org
Music by Epidemic Sound – www.epidemicsound.com
– Africa 1 (Sting) – Marc Torch
– Here, Now – Gavin Luke
– Ivory – Infinity Ripple
– It’s All Good – Lalo Brickman
*SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL*
– Amazon Affiliate Link – https://amzn.to/307uDI5
– PayPal Donations – http://paypal.me/RobertWitham
– Patreon (Two Meander) – https://www.patreon.com/twomeander
– How To Be A Successful 21st Century Nomad – https://robertwitham.com/books/how-to-be-a-successful-21st-century-nomad/
– Car Living – https://robertwitham.com/books/car-living/
– Minimalism – https://robertwitham.com/books/minimalism/
– Website – https://robertwitham.com
– YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/robertwitham
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robertwitham/
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wanderingminimalist
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/robertwitham
– Website – https://twomeander.com
– YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/twomeander
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/twomeander/
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/twomeander/
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/twomeander
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links I may receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!